IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION FOR OUR CLIENTS
In order to comply with the Fundamental Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we inform you that as from 1 August 2018, the company Raleigh Spain, S.L., as the new operator of the Hotel OMM, will be responsible for the personal data processing files, which will continue to be used exclusively in the interest of the data subject for the carrying out of the hotel’s business and for the same purposes. It has been impossible for us to communicate this fact to all clients, so for further information in this regard, or to exercise any rights set out under the applicable law on the Protection of Personal Data, please write to the following email address: email@example.com
July 31, 2018
Company Name: ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L.
Postal Address: Paseo de Gracia, 104, 08008 Barcelona, España
Data Protection Officer: AURIS ADVOCATS
DPO Contact: Xavier Saula Adell. Calle Mallorca 237 bis Ppal 1.A. Barcelona. Web: www.aurisadvocats.com. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L., as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you the User that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
Purpose of personal data processing
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with Web Users;
- To send advertisement commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, in case the User has expressly consented to receiving commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To carry out the provision of services and/or products contracted or subscribed to by the User
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Analysis of profiles and usability will be carried out.
- Client and/or suppliers data will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting, and working obligations that are necessary under the current legislation.
- Support and development of the services that OMM Club provides, as well as to provide commercial information on services, own or third parties, that may be of interest.
- Security and control of the influx of customers of the premises through a video surveillance system.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to email@example.com.
In accordance with LSSICE, ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User.
Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L., the User has the possibility of canceling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processings that produce effects on your data.
Lawfulness of personal data processing
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
Official means of communication
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone, corporate mobile phones, and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
Assignements or transfers recipients
ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. does not transferor communicate data within the EU or to other jurisdictions. The Provider shall only disclose information to the homeland security authorities under court order or in compliance with the applicable law, without prejudice to the fact that it may block or cancel your account if there are reasonable indications that they you may have committed a crime. The information provided will be restricted to that available to the Provider at that point in time.
The information that you provide both through this website and through the app will be hosted by servers pertaining to ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L.
Rights of concerned individuals
As a concerned User, you can request to exercise the following rights before ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. by submitting a letter to the postal address located in the letterhead or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating as Subject: “GRDP, Affected rights”, and attaching a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any analogous document, as indicated by law.
- Access rights: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to processing.
- Right to rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right to opposition: the right of the interested party to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of personal data processing: involves the marking of personal kept data, with the purpose of limiting its’ future processing.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data subject to processing to the interested party, so that he or she can transmit it to another person in charge, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the elaboration of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processings that produces effects or significantly affects the User.
As a User, you have the right to withdraw consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the process carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data (agpd.es).
Information we collect
We obtain the minimum and indispensable information through a registration form. In this form you will provide the following information: name, surnames, telephone, e-mail and other contact information that may be necessary.
If you contract the service/purchase the product through our website www.hotelomm.com we will ask you to provide us with information about you, including your name, contact information, and information about a credit or debit card. You must attend, in case of proceeding to the purchase of products, to the conditions specifically regulated in the space reserved for reservations of the website hotelomm.com.
We have an informative circular upon request of interested parties that request it and a zone logo videotaped located in a place prior to the camera and sufficiently visible that informs that the place is a video surveillance facility.
The images captured by the cameras will be limited to the public establishment in question. No images of the public road will be captured except for a minimum strip of access to the establishment.
The recording system will be located in a guarded or restricted access area. The images obtained will be accessed only by the authorized person and will be kept for a maximum period of one month from their capture.
We inform you that ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data that is carried out concerning the people who become followers on social networks (and/or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the User.
ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. will process your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence on social networks, informing you of the provider’s activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow.
The publication of the following content is prohibited:
- That are presumably unlawful by national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are presumably unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That threaten the fundamental rights of people, lack courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions to our Users or third parties and in general whatever the content that ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. deems inappropriate.
- In general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. reserves the right to remove, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. and may send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, which is the Users’ responsibility to know, by checking the corresponding conditions particular to the network in question.
The information you provide will be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access, according to the state of technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
Sending of CV
In the event that the User submits his or her CV through our website, we inform him or her that the information provided will be processed to make him or her participant in the selection processes that may exist, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Company (Provider). We inform you that this is the only official procedure to accept your CV, so CVs submitted by another procedure will not be accepted. In case of any change in the data provided, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing a total respect to confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned deadline, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Company (Provider), please re-submit your CV.
The data may be processed and/or communicated to the member companies of our group during the time of conservation of their curriculum and for the same purposes previously reported.
ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).
For all purposes, the relationship between ESTEVA OOMMM, S.L. and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all conflicts arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
May 25, 2018