10 reasons to come to Roca Bar
You are walking around the center of Barcelona and searching for a place with a special something that is warm, close, comfortable… Roca Bar is just what you’re looking for! Friendly and fun, always welcoming and full of people, these are the ten reasons that will turn the informal restaurant of Hotel Omm into your new favorite spot in the city.
– One space for a thousand moments: breakfast, lunch, sharing a snack with friends, nice dinners, live music, sofas and a good book, a business meeting…
– Eat things with imagination at a standard bar price. Here you can enjoy from a sandwich to the best caviar.
– Best quality products. For example, a tomato is actually a tomato. It looks and tastes like it should, and it is unbelievably delicious!
– Enjoy a piece of sirloin with no knife. Sink your teeth into our pepito rosita!
– Churros (Spanish sweet fritters) that are patatas bravas (spicy potatoes). And a consomme to warm you up on cold winter days.
– A drink to the sound of live music after work, from Tuesday to Saturday starting 8.30pm. On Friday nights, don’t miss Lexter’s performance! The perfect way to start the weekend with a lot of rhythm.
– Simona, Toni, Jota… waiters that have been here for ages and that know you already. So that you get here and find your usual coffee, just like you like it, waiting for you on the table.
– The flowers, the vases, the art... A decoration that surprises you day after day.
– It is an office for many people. And that place where you can feel even better than at home (with a fireplace too!)
– Its location in a luxury hotel in the center of Barcelona, which is also a meeting point for the local people of the city. Perfect to come and rest after a shopping day along Paseo de Gracia. To have a good time with your people. Or to eat a very good meal at a very good price before going back to work.
For these and for all of those many other reasons that don’t fit into words, the informal restaurant of Hotel Omm is unique. Come and start the new year with us in Roca Bar!